Everything we do at THE BIG Night is for the kids.
From the children of winery owners to the children of those in the office, or who work in the vineyards; the Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Helena and Calistoga serve the Up Valley children every day after school and all summer long. No child is turned away due to a lack of funds. Serving as the largest child-serving organization in the Upper Napa Valley, we are primarily community-supported. Thus, just 3.75% of our annual operating revenues come from fees.
The BIG Night provides funding to continue our education, health & fitness, art, and recreation programs. It has also allowed us to offer support to kids and their families during the wildfires and the pandemic.
Last year, your contribution helped to:
• Provide mental health support to members and teens
• Provide scholarships for membership, programming, sports, or field trips
• Distribute financial support for Club families in need during the wildfires
• Accommodate teen retreats, college tours, and field trips
• Purchase furniture & game room upgrades throughout five facilities
• Hire two credentialed teachers to help kids through the pandemic
• Enhance our post-COVID programming
• Upgrade Clubhouse safety measures & technology
• Continue our 33-year service to the Upper Napa Valley
In year's past The BIG Night allowed us to expand into Angwin, open a new Teen Center in St. Helena, remodel our Teen Center in Calistoga and buy new vans to transport our members.
With your help, we will continue to make the Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Helena and Calistoga the positive place for the kids of the Upper Napa Valley.
Great Futures Start Here!
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our club website www.bgcshc.org.